THIS IS AWESOME
AN UNFORGETTABLE CAMP EXPERIENCE
This art program uses Minecraft to design, craft and create amazing 3D sculptures and pixel art. Participants will use Minecraft and other art tools as their canvas to create unique artwork. Using our online servers, participants will join our virtual gallery through Minecraft Education Edition where they will study, create, craft and work with other kids to create their art masterpieces.
- Learn about composing and framing a photo in Minecraft
- Appreciate creating art for public display
- Understand how to import/export 3D design files using Minecraft
- Use concepts covering scale, size and scope to plan and manage art projects
- Learn to mod textures in Minecraft using Tynker
- Create multiple art pieces using Minecraft and other 3D art programs
- Create pixel art projects
- Make an art exhibit
- Review other works to produce constructive feedback
- Take photos within your Minecraft world
- 2D pixel art
- 3D digital art
- Collaboration and communication
- Constructive feedback
- Digital photography
- Minecraft design
- Problem solving
- Scope and scale
- Time management
Primary Computer Device:
- Windows 8, 10 or 11
- or Mac OS
- or Chromebook
Additional Tech Used:
- Web Camera
- Minecraft Education Edition
- Architectural visualization and design
- Advertising and marketing with a focus on 3D graphics and visualization
- Product design and prototyping
- Industrial design
- Special effects and animation for film and television
- Interior design and space planning
- Urban planning and environmental design
- Virtual and augmented reality design and development
- Automotive design and visualization
- Medical and scientific visualization and animation
- How to compose and frame a photo in Minecraft
- The art of creating and displaying work to the public
- Importing and exporting 3D design files using Minecraft
- The concepts of scale, size, and scope to plan and manage art projects
- How to mod textures in Minecraft using Tynker
- Understanding the importance of 3D art in the digital world
- Using technology to enhance artistic abilities
- Planning and executing art projects with a clear plan and scope
- Developing skills in digital art and design
- Combining creativity and technology for a unique and educational experience
- Get to create cool stuff in a digital world and show it off to your friends!
- Learn how to mod textures in Minecraft and make the game look even cooler!
- Impress everyone with your new tech skills and knowledge about 3D design.
- Have the chance to let your imagination run wild and create anything you can think of!
- Learn how to import and export 3D design files, just like a pro!
- Appreciate the art of creating and displaying work to the public.
- Become a master at composing and framing a photo in Minecraft.
- Plan and execute amazing projects using the concepts of scale, size, and scope.
- Combine your creativity with technology for a unique and educational experience.
- And the number one reason… Get to play Minecraft all day and be productive at the same time! Super cool!
Q: What is 3D Art 4 Kids with Tynker and Minecraft Summer Camp? A: 3D Art 4 Kids with Tynker and Minecraft Summer Camp is a summer camp program offered by Fleming Tech Camps, where kids will learn about 3D art and design through Minecraft and Tynker.
Q: Who is this camp for? A: This camp is for kids who are interested in technology, digital art and design, and Minecraft.
Q: What will kids learn in this camp? A: Kids will learn about composing and framing a photo in Minecraft, appreciate creating art for public display, understand how to import/export 3D design files using Minecraft, use concepts covering scale, size, and scope to plan and manage art projects, and learn to mod textures in Minecraft using Tynker.
Q: How long is the camp? A: The length of the camp can vary, depending on the location and program offerings. Please check the FlemingCamps.com website for more information.
Q: Do kids need to have prior experience with Minecraft and Tynker? A: No prior experience is required, but it can be helpful. The camp is designed to accommodate kids of all levels of experience.
Q: Will kids need to bring their own laptops or devices? A: Yes, kids will need to bring their own laptops or devices to participate in the camp.
Q: What is Tynker and how does it relate to Minecraft? A: Tynker is a visual coding platform that kids can use to create mods and add-ons for Minecraft. In this camp, kids will use Tynker to learn how to mod textures in Minecraft.
Q: How many kids will be in each camp session? A: The number of kids in each session can vary depending on the location and program offerings. Please check the FlemingCamps.com website for more information.
Q: What is the age range for kids attending this camp? A: The age range for kids attending this camp can vary depending on the location and program offerings. Most Campuses this offering is for entering 2nd – 4th grade. Please check the FlemingCamps.com website for more information.
Q: Can parents or guardians stay with their kids during the camp? A: No, parents and guardians are not allowed to stay with their kids during the camp.