THIS IS AWESOME
AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
Have you ever wanted to design your own clothes or accessories? Get ready to use your imagination to create your own virtual clothing line catalogue (with a little help from technology). Participants will learn how to use digital tools to design and create their own fun and exciting clothes that express everyone’s unique style; ending in a digital fashion show!
- Be able to define and provide examples of form, fit and function
- Discover your artistic abilities
- Learn about the design process that goes into developing your own clothes
- Understand how to use the digital tools used to design clothing
- Understand what goes into developing a fashion catalog
- Create at least three unique digital clothing & fashion items
- Draw and design clothes
- Refine your ideas using constructive feedback
- Share finished concepts in a digital fashion show
- Clothing design
- Collaboration and communication
- Constructive feedback
- Creative expression
- Digital art design
- Digital art techniques
- Digital art tools
- Digital design tools
- Form, fit and function
- Importing/Exporting files
- Iterative design
- Scope and scale
- Style, design and aesthetic principles
- Time management
Primary Computer Device:
Additional Tech Used:
- Web Camera
- FashionDesignSketch $14.99 a month, app is free to download
- Croquis and patterns shared for course
- Fashion Designer
- Textile Designer
- Product Developer
- Brand Manager
- Trend Forecaster
- Technical Designer
- Fashion Stylist
- Textile Engineer
- Marketing Manager for Fashion Brands
- Fashion Photographer
- Fashion Illustrator
- Fashion Writer
- Fashion Blogger
- Fashion Show Producer
- Fashion Consultant
- Definition and examples of form, fit, and function in fashion design
- The basics of the fashion design process
- How to use digital tools and software to bring their designs to life
- The importance of branding and marketing in the fashion industry
- Understanding the use of materials, colors, patterns, and textures in fashion design
- The role of technology in the fashion industry and its impact on the design process
- How to develop a fashion catalog
- The importance of creativity and innovation in fashion design
- How to turn their fashion ideas into a tangible product.
Top 10 Coolest Things You’ll Learn at the Digital Fashion Design 4 Kids Summer Camp!
- How to design your own clothes with digital tools, just like real fashion designers!
- Discovering your inner artist and unleashing your creativity in fashion design!
- Creating your very own fashion catalog and becoming a fashion pro!
- Learning about different fabrics, patterns, and colors that make your designs pop!
- Understanding the fashion industry and what it takes to make it big in the fashion world!
- Using digital tools to create cool outfits
- Exploring the impact of technology on fashion design and how to use it to your advantage!
- Being a part of a virtual fashion show, showcasing your designs and being a fashion star!
- Building your own fashion line!
- And the number one coolest thing you’ll learn at the Digital Fashion Design 4 Kids Summer Camp… Be able to share your designs with all your friends and family!
So, what are you waiting for? Get ready to unleash your fashion creativity and become a fashion pro at the Digital Fashion Design 4 Kids Summer Camp!
Digital Fashion Design 4 Kids Summer Camp FAQs:
- What is the Digital Fashion Design 4 Kids Summer Camp?
The Digital Fashion Design 4 Kids Summer Camp is an exciting and educational summer program offered by Fleming Tech Camps. The camp teaches kids about fashion design, using digital tools and software, and the design process that goes into creating clothing.
- What grade range is this camp for?
The Digital Fashion Design 4 Kids Summer Camp is suitable for kids between the grades 2nd to 4th.
- What will the kids learn at the camp?
The camp will teach kids about form, fit, and function in fashion design, how to use digital tools to design clothing, and what goes into developing a fashion catalog. The kids will also learn about the design process, artistic abilities, and the use of materials, colors, patterns, and textures in fashion design.
- What tools and software will the kids be using?
The kids will be using digital tools and iPads.
- How long is the camp?
The Digital Fashion Design 4 Kids Summer Camp is a week-long program. Usually 3 hours a day
- What is the cost of the camp?
The cost of the camp varies and depends on as location, duration. You can find more information on the cost of the camp by visiting FlemingCamps.com.
- Is there a dress code for the camp?
No, there is no specific dress code for the Digital Fashion Design 4 Kids Summer Camp. However, it is recommended that the kids wear comfortable clothes that allow them to move freely and easily.
- What should the kids bring to the camp?
The kids should bring a water bottle, a packed lunch, and any personal items they may need during the day. The camp will provide all the materials and equipment necessary for the program.
- Is there any prior experience required to attend this camp?
No, prior experience is not required to attend the Digital Fashion Design 4 Kids Summer Camp. The program is suitable for kids of all skill levels, from beginners to advanced.
- Can the kids take their designs home with them?
Yes, the kids will be able to take their designs home with them at the end of the program.