THIS IS AWESOME
AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
Join us in our virtual engineering & coding laboratory and explore the exciting world of digital robotics! Learn how to program a robot using online robotics platforms and block-based coding. Make your virtual robot come to life as you learn how to program it to solve mazes and interactive challenges. This program is designed for kids who have an interest in robots and/or programming. No prior experience necessary. Participants should be comfortable using keyboards or touchscreen to read and follow instructions.
- Build and code progressively advanced robotics programs
- Learn about programming and how coding can be used to solve puzzles and complex problems
- Learn the basics of programming with robotics software
- Learn to construct software-based robots
- Code virtual robots to solve problems and perform tasks
- Find and fix errors in code
- Solve problems and use critical thinking to find code-based solutions
- Use programming to pilot virtual robots
- Work on progressively more difficult challenges to increase your engineering & programming skills
- 3D problem solving
- Code-based problem solving
- Coding & programming
- Coding concepts
- Collaboration and communication
- Constructive feedback
- Critical thinking
- Dash Neighborhood
- Efficient engineering
- Engineering-based problem-solving
- Introduction to coding
- Iterative design
- Problem solving
- Scope and scale
- Time management
- VEX coding
- Virtual engineering
Primary Computer Device:
- Windows 8, 10 or 11
- or Mac OS
- or Chromebook
- or iPad
Additional Tech Used:
- Web Camera
- VEX Robotics
- Dash Neighborhood
- Robotics Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Robotics Technician
- Control Systems Engineer
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Computer Engineer (Robotics)
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Industrial Robotics Engineer
- Robotics Software Developer
- Building and coding advanced robotics programs
- Fundamentals of programming and how coding can be used to solve puzzles and complex problems
- Basics of programming with robotics software
- Constructing software-based robots
- Developing problem-solving skills
- Improving critical thinking abilities
- Enhancing teamwork skills
- Understanding the importance of creativity in technology
- Exploring the exciting world of robotics and coding
- Becoming familiar with the technology that drives our modern world
Top 10 Reasons Why Digital Robotics 4 Kids Summer Camp is the Bomb:
- You’ll get to be a real-life robot builder and programmer!
- You’ll be solving puzzles and complex problems with code!
- You’ll learn how to make robots that do amazing things!
- You’ll have the chance to show off your awesome skills to all your friends!
- You’ll be surrounded by like-minded tech enthusiasts!
- You’ll get to learn from experienced instructors who know all about robots!
- You’ll have the opportunity to explore your creativity and make cool things!
- You’ll be able to join forces with your new friends and work on projects together!
- You’ll learn about the technology that drives our modern world!
- You’ll have a blast while learning some super cool skills that will stay with you for life!
- What is Digital Robotics 4 Kids Summer Camp?
Digital Robotics 4 Kids Summer Camp is a program offered by Fleming Tech Camps that provides kids with an opportunity to learn about robotics, programming, and technology. The camp teaches kids how to build and code advanced robotics programs, solve puzzles and complex problems, and construct software-based robots.
- Who is the camp for?
The camp is designed for kids entering 2nd to 4th grade who are interested in learning about robotics, programming, and technology. It is suitable for kids who are beginners as well as those who have some prior experience.
- What are the learning objectives of the camp?
The camp’s learning objectives include building and coding advanced robotics programs, learning about programming and how coding can be used to solve puzzles and complex problems, learning the basics of programming with robotics software, and learning to construct software-based robots.
- What kind of technology will kids be using in the camp?
The camp uses VEX Robotics and DASH Neighborhood. The camp instructors will guide kids through each step of the process and help them use the technology effectively.
- What kind of activities will kids be doing in the camp?
The kids will be building and coding robots, solving puzzles and complex problems, and working on projects with their peers. They will also learn the basics of programming and how coding can be used to create amazing robots.
For more information about Digital Robotics 4 Kids Summer Camp, visit the Fleming Tech Camps website at FlemingCamps.com.