THIS IS AWESOME
AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
Our digital video program is designed for participants who want to learn how to create and edit video content for the internet. During this program you will direct, act in, edit and produce recorded and streamed videos appropriate for sharing on Youtube and Twitch. You will be provided hands-on experience by our expert instructors with sophisticated video editing and streaming software. By the end of the program, participants will have created a series of videos and/or streams, which they can share with others as we work through the program.
- Define what is your story and who will be your audience
- Film, edit, and learn all steps needed to create a pre-recorded video
- Review how to create and use a storyboard
- Review the use of computer cameras and other equipment
- Understand the principles of digital filmmaking
- Understand basic editing, and rendering features of video editing software
- Work with streaming and recording software
- Act in scenes or react in streams
- Develop video content for streaming and recordings
- Edit recorded segments
- Plan pre-production by staging scenes, props, and scripting
- Record or stream your events, then share with others
- Set up OBS streams to be personalized and unique
- Share & review content with other producers using constructive feedback
- Collaboration and communication
- Constructive feedback
- Content development
- Editing digital video
- Filmmaking process
- Iterative design
- Problem solving
- Prop making
- Publishing content
- Scope and scale
- Set design
- Streamlabs OBS
- Time management
- Types of Minecraft video content
- Video direction
- Video post-production
- Video pre-production
Primary Computer Device:
- Windows 8, 10 or 11
- or Mac OS
Additional Tech Used:
- Web Camera
- Streamlabs OBS
- Video producer
- Video editor
- Camera operator
- Video journalist
- Documentary filmmaker
- Film and video editor
- Broadcast technician
- Multimedia artist
- Visual effects artist
- Motion graphics designer
- Animation artist
- Web video producer
- Post-production coordinator
- Video content creator
- Commercial filmmaker
- Basic principles of digital video production
- How to film and edit using the latest technology and software
- Use of computer cameras and other equipment
- Creation and use of a storyboard
- Basic editing and rendering features of video editing software
- Working with streaming and recording software
- Hands-on experience in video production
- Understanding of how to define their story and choose their audience
- Development of technical skills and creativity
- Ability to create and produce their own pre-recorded videos
- Top 10 Reasons to Attend Fleming Tech Camps’ Digital Video: Recording and Editing Summer Camp:
- You’ll get to use the latest technology and software, like a real-life tech wizard!
- You’ll learn how to make videos that will make your friends say, “Whoa, that’s so cool!”
- You’ll become a master at editing, making your videos look like a Hollywood blockbuster.
- You’ll get to use computer cameras and other equipment, just like the pros!
- You’ll learn the secrets to making a storyboard that will make your videos even better.
- You’ll have a blast creating your own videos and telling your story!
- You’ll get to work with experienced instructors who know all the tricks of the trade.
- You’ll have the skills to create videos that are both fun and educational!
- You’ll have the opportunity to show off your new skills to all your friends and family!
- And the best part? You’ll be able to create videos so cool, that people will say, “I want to make videos like that too!”
Q: What is the Digital Video: Recording and Editing Summer Camp about?
A: The Digital Video: Recording and Editing Summer Camp is a program offered by Fleming Tech Camps that teaches participants all the steps needed to create a pre-recorded video, including filming, editing, and using the latest technology and software. With a focus on both technical skills and creativity, this camp provides the perfect opportunity for students to develop their digital video production skills and unleash their imagination.
Q: Who is this camp suitable for?
A: This camp is suitable for students entering 4th to 10th grade who are interested in learning about digital video production and developing their skills in this area. It is open to students of all skill levels and no prior experience is required.
Q: What will I learn at the camp?
A: At the camp, you will learn about computer cameras and other equipment, as well as the principles of digital filmmaking. You will also learn how to create and use a storyboard, and work with basic editing and rendering features of video editing software. You will have the opportunity to film, edit, and review your work using the latest technology and software.
Q: Who will be teaching the camp?
A: The camp will be taught by experienced instructors who have extensive knowledge and experience in digital video production.
Q: How can I enroll in the camp?
A: You can enroll in the camp by visiting the Fleming Tech Camps website and following the enrollment instructions.