THIS IS AWESOME
AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
Collaborate, code, and create projects to take Minecraft to the extreme. Our instructors will share their expertise on world-design, commands and programming using Minecraft Education’s built-in code editor to help you build amazing creations. Use problem solving skills, command blocks, code-builder, and redstone circuitry to build complex, large-scale experiences, structures and games in the world together. Participants will work alone or together and share their creations in a massive collaborative world. This program is designed for experienced Minecrafters that are ready to take their skills to the next level.
- Become familiar with programming using Code Builder
- Learn about AI and using the agent to perform tasks
- Learn about command blocks and commands
- Learn sophisticated redstone solutions & machines
- Learn about virtual agents using programming and AI
- Use command blocks to enhance the game and creations
- Use a significant amount of Redstone engineering
- Work with programming using Code Builder
- 3D design
- Advanced Redstone
- Block-based coding
- Collaboration and communication
- Constructive feedback
- Critical thinking
- Importing/Exporting files
- Iterative design
- Large-scale build projects
- Minecraft commands
- Minecraft construction
- Minecraft design
- Minecraft game and level design
- Problem solving
- Scope and scale
- Style, design and aesthetic principles
- Time management
Primary Computer Device:
- Windows 8, 10 or 11
- or Mac OS
- or Chromebook
- or iPad
Additional Tech Used:
- Web Camera
- Minecraft Education Edition
- Software developer
- Artificial intelligence engineer
- Robotics engineer
- Data analyst
- Web developer
- Cybersecurity specialist
- App developer
- Internet of Things (IoT) engineer
- Machine learning engineer
- Information technology (IT) consultant
- Basic programming concepts using Code Builder
- How to create custom Minecraft creations with code
- The basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and how to use it in Minecraft
- How to use command blocks and commands to create custom Minecraft experiences
- How to build sophisticated redstone solutions and machines in Minecraft
- Problem-solving skills and creativity through Minecraft building and programming
- The basics of block-based coding
- The principles of automation and how AI can be used to automate tasks
- How to think critically and logically to solve problems in Minecraft
- How to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with others
Top 10 Reasons Why Extreme Minecraft: Codes & Commands is the Coolest Summer Camp Ever!
- Learn how to make your own custom Minecraft machines!
- Get to play with artificial intelligence and watch your creations come to life!
- Build your own redstone solutions and machines, like secret doors and traps!
- Code your own Minecraft adventures!
- Learn cool tech skills that you can use in the future!
- Meet new friends who love Minecraft and technology!
- Play Minecraft all day and learn at the same time!
- Build and program the ultimate Minecraft world!
- Discover the power of automation and how AI can make your life easier!
- And the number one reason why Extreme Minecraft: Codes & Commands is the coolest summer camp ever… You get to be a Minecraft coding master!
Q: What is Extreme Minecraft: Codes & Commands?
A: Extreme Minecraft: Codes & Commands is a summer camp program offered by Fleming Tech Camps that teaches kids and teens about programming, technology, and Minecraft.
Q: What will my child learn at this camp?
A: Your child will learn about programming using Code Builder, AI and using the agent to perform tasks, command blocks and commands, and sophisticated redstone solutions & machines.
Q: Is this camp just for kids who already play Minecraft?
A: No, this camp is for kids of all levels of Minecraft experience, from beginners to seasoned players.
Q: What is Code Builder?
A: Code Builder is a tool in Minecraft that allows players to create and program their own Minecraft creations using a simple, block-based coding language.
Q: What is AI in Minecraft?
A: AI in Minecraft refers to the use of artificial intelligence to control characters and machines in the game.
Q: What are command blocks and commands?
A: Command blocks are a type of block in Minecraft that allow players to create custom commands, such as teleportations, spawning mobs, and more.
Q: What are redstone solutions & machines?
A: Redstone solutions & machines refer to complex devices and machines that are built using redstone blocks in Minecraft.
Q: Will my child need any prior coding experience to attend this camp?
A: No, this camp is designed for kids of all levels of coding experience, from beginners to those with some experience.