THIS IS AWESOME
AN UNFORGETTABLE CAMP EXPERIENCE
Minecraft: Code Adventures provides participants with the ultimate coding adventure! You’ll use drag and drop tools designed to teach programming to solve problems and puzzles. This program features the fun coding resource that is Minecraft Code Builder to help us learn all about things like Loops, Booleans, and Algorithms to save the day in a series of code-based adventures. Our instructors join in on the fun to help everyone use coding to the fullest in an entertaining yet easy to learn system. All skill levels are welcome, some computer familiarity is helpful.
- Learn about programming and how coding can be used to solve puzzles and complex problems
- Learn to design and build game features with code blocks
- Understand how to use drag and drop tools within Code Builder
- Understand the basic principles of coding with block-based programming tools
- Use drag and drop tools to design and program projects
- Complete puzzles using code & programming to complete solutions
- Create algorithms and control digital agents to create solutions with code
- Find and fix errors
- Navigate different worlds using programming to reach the end and solve problems
- Block-based coding
- Code-based problem solving
- Coding & programming
- Coding concepts
- Coding solutions
- Collaboration and communication
- Constructive feedback
- Critical thinking
- Drag and drop code tools
- Game programming
- Introduction to coding
- Iterative design
- Minecraft coding
- Problem solving
- Programming AI & agents in Minecraft
- Puzzle solving
- Scope and scale
- Time management
Primary Computer Device:
- Windows 8, 10 or 11
- or Mac OS
- or Chromebook
Additional Tech Used:
- Web Camera
- Minecraft Education Edition
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- Mobile App Developer
- Data Analyst
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Systems Administrator
- Database Administrator
- User Experience (UX) Designer
- Internet of Things (IoT) Developer
- Basic principles of coding and programming
- How to use block-based programming tools
- How to design and build game features in Minecraft with code blocks
- How to use drag and drop tools within Code Builder
- How to solve puzzles and complex problems using coding
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Creativity and imagination in coding projects
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Communication skills through coding projects
- A love and passion for coding and technology
Top 10 Reasons Why Minecraft: Code Adventures is the Coolest Summer Camp Ever!
- Learn how to code like a pro! 💻
- Build awesome game features in Minecraft! 🎮
- Solve puzzles and challenges that will make your brain feel like a boss! 🧠
- Work with your friends to create amazing projects! 🤝
- Develop critical thinking skills that will make you feel like a detective! 🕵️
- Use your imagination to make your coding projects come to life! 💫
- Get to be a part of the tech world and learn about the future! 🚀
- Discover how coding can be used to solve real-world problems! 💡
- Become a coding ninja and make your friends super jealous! 💪
- And the super cool part? You get to do all of this while playing Minecraft! 🎉
Q: Who is this camp for?
A: This camp is for kids who love Minecraft and want to learn about coding and programming.
Q: What will kids learn at this camp?
A: Throughout the camp, kids will learn about programming, how to use block-based programming tools, design and build game features in Minecraft with code blocks, and use drag and drop tools within Code Builder. They will also develop important problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Q: What kind of coding will kids learn at the camp?
A: Kids will learn block-based programming and how to use drag and drop tools within Code Builder.
Q: Will kids have the opportunity to work on individual projects or group projects?
A: The camp is made of individual projects, but will be hosted in a multiplayer Minecraft server. Campers can play-test each others projects and get feedback.
Q: Is previous coding experience required for this camp?
A: No, previous coding experience is not required. The camp is designed for beginners who are just starting to learn about coding.
Q: What age group is this camp for?
A: This camp is for kids entering 4th to 10th grade.
Q: How can I sign up for the camp?
A: You can sign up for the camp on flemingcamps.com!