THIS IS AWESOME
AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
Do you love playing Minecraft and watching Youtube and Twitch videos about Minecraft? Up your game and learn what it takes to be a Minecraft Youtuber or Twitch streamer! This digital video-focused program is designed for kids who have some prior experience playing Minecraft and who want to make and stream videos. During this program you will direct, edit and produce videos which would be appropriate for display on various video streaming platforms. Participants will produce videos and learn to use Streamlabs OBS. By the end of the program, you will have created a series of Minecraft Let’s Play videos, learn voice-over techniques and have the option to share a live video with the other participants in the program.
- Filming, editing, and learning all steps on how to create their own Youtube or Twitch content
- Etiquette of Twitch and Youtube
- Learn principles of film making
- Learn to make films for YouTube and Twitch
- Review of how to read and create a storyboard
- Review the use of video/recording equipment
- Understand the basic editing and saving features of video editing software
- Act in scenes or react in streams
- Edit recorded segments
- Develop content for streaming and video recording in Minecraft
- Plan pre-production by staging scenes, props, and scripting
- Record or stream your events, then share with others
- Set up streams to be personalized and unique
- Share and review content with other producers using constructive feedback
- Collaboration and communication
- Constructive feedback
- Content development
- Editing digital video
- Filmmaking process
- Iterative design
- Problem solving
- Publishing content
- Scope and scale
- Streamlabs OBS
- Time management
- Types of Minecraft video content
- Video direction
- Video post-production
- Video pre-production
Primary Computer Device:
- Windows 8, 10 or 11
- or Mac OS
Additional Tech Used:
- Web Camera
- Minecraft Education Edition
- Video content creator or influencer on YouTube or Twitch
- Filmmaker or videographer for commercial or creative purposes
- Social media manager or content creator for a company or brand
- Video editor for a film or television production company
- Media specialist or communications professional for a nonprofit organization or government agency
- Content creator for a marketing or advertising agency
- Educator or trainer in video production techniques and principles
- Multimedia specialist for a tech company or creative agency
- Digital media strategist or analyst for a media company
- Freelance videographer or editor for a variety of projects and clients
- Filming techniques for creating high-quality videos
- Post-production skills, including editing and saving video footage
- The etiquette of Twitch and YouTube, and how to build a successful audience
- The principles of filmmaking, including storyboarding and shot composition
- How to create a storyboard to guide the video production process
- The use of video and recording equipment to capture high-quality footage
- The basics of video editing software, and how to use it to create engaging content
- Collaboration and teamwork with peers who share similar interests
- Creative problem-solving and critical thinking skills necessary to create compelling video content
- Confidence and self-expression through the creation and sharing of original video content.
- Top 10 Reasons Why Minecraft Live: Introduction to Streaming Video Summer Camp is the Coolest Camp Ever!
- You’ll learn how to make your own awesome YouTube or Twitch videos – and become an internet sensation!
- You’ll discover the secrets of filming, editing, and post-production – and take your videos to the next level!
- You’ll make friends with other kids who love Minecraft and video production – and share your passion!
- You’ll explore the principles of filmmaking – and become a master of the craft!
- You’ll learn how to use video and recording equipment – and capture epic footage!
- You’ll develop your critical thinking and problem-solving skills – and create content that blows people’s minds!
- You’ll review the etiquette of Twitch and YouTube – and avoid the awkward pitfalls!
- You’ll understand the basics of video editing software – and unleash your creative powers!
- You’ll work together with your new friends to create awesome videos – and have a ton of fun!
- And the #1 reason why Minecraft Live: Introduction to Streaming Video Summer Camp is the Coolest Camp Ever… You’ll become a rockstar video producer, creating content that people will love, and remember forever!
Have questions about Minecraft Live: Introduction to Streaming Video summer camp program? Check out our FAQ below!
Q: What is Minecraft Live: Introduction to Streaming Video?
A: Minecraft Live: Introduction to Streaming Video is a summer camp program designed for kids who love Minecraft and want to learn how to create and share high-quality video content on YouTube and Twitch. The program covers everything from filming and editing to YouTube and Twitch etiquette and the principles of filmmaking, and is available to kids of all ages and experience levels.
Q: What will my child learn at the camp?
A: Your child will learn all the steps necessary to create their own YouTube or Twitch channel, including filming, editing, and post-production techniques. They’ll also learn about the etiquette of Twitch and YouTube, how to build an audience, and the principles of filmmaking.
Q: Do campers need to have experience with video production?
A: No prior knowledge of video production is required. The program is designed to be accessible and engaging for kids of all experience levels, from beginner to advanced.
Q: What is the age range for campers?
A: The program is open to kids entering 4th to 10th grades.
Q: How do I sign up for the program?
A: You can sign up for the program and find more information at FlemingCamps.com. Registration is easy and can be done online.