THIS IS AWESOME
AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
Are you ready to build huge projects using redstone in Minecraft? In Redstone Engineers we collaborate and create builds to take Minecraft to the extreme. Our expert instructors will guide you through fun activities using Redstone to help you build amazing creations. Together we’ll use problem solving skills, construction and design, and redstone circuitry to build complex, machines, arenas and other mini-games. Participants will have the opportunity to work solo or together and share their creations. This program is designed for experienced Minecrafters that are ready to take their skills to the next level. This offering can be taken multiple times, each session is unique.
- Become familiar with simple circuits using redstone
- Identify mechanical solutions in Minecraft
- Learn about logic gates
- Consider how redstone can be used for complex and simple machines
- Create simple and complex machines
- Created automated systems using advanced concepts
- Create distribution systems and sorting machines
- Use constructive feedback to facilitate iterative design
- 3D design
- Advanced Redstone
- Collaboration and communication
- Constructive feedback
- Critical thinking
- Importing/Exporting files
- Iterative design
- Large-scale build projects
- Minecraft commands
- Minecraft construction
- Minecraft design
- Minecraft game and level design
- Problem solving
- Scope and scale
- Style, design and aesthetic principles
- Time management
Primary Computer Device:
- Windows 8, 10 or 11,
- Mac OS,
- or iPad
Additional Tech Used:
- Web Camera
- Minecraft Education Edition
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Robotics Engineer
- Computer Scientist
- Software Developer
- Systems Analyst
- Network Engineer
- Database Administrator
- IT Support Specialist
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Basic concepts of electrical circuits and redstone
- How to create simple devices using redstone, such as switches and buttons
- The different types of logic gates and how they control the flow of redstone power
- The basics of machine building and mechanics in Minecraft
- How to create complex machines using redstone, such as elevators and doors
- Problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Creativity and imagination through Minecraft building
- The importance of teamwork and collaboration
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- The joy of learning and the thrill of creating something new
10 Coolest Things About the Minecraft: Redstone Engineers Summer Camp:
- Build the tallest elevator in Minecraft!
- Create a secret hideout with a hidden door that only you can open!
- Learn how to make your Minecraft character fly!
- Become a Minecraft master and impress your friends with your redstone skills!
- Make a minecart system that will transport you anywhere in your world!
- Build a redstone clock that will keep perfect time!
- Create a smart home with automatic doors and lights!
- Make a giant statue that will impress all your friends!
- Build a farm that will produce crops faster than you ever thought possible!
- And the coolest thing of all… You get to have a ton of fun while you learn!
Minecraft: Redstone Engineers Summer Camp FAQs
Q. What is the Minecraft: Redstone Engineers Summer Camp?
A. The Minecraft: Redstone Engineers Summer Camp is a program offered by Fleming Tech Camps for young engineers and tech enthusiasts. The camp is designed to help kids learn about simple circuits using redstone, identify mechanical solutions in Minecraft, learn about logic gates, and consider how redstone can be used for complex and simple machines.
Q. Who is the camp for?
A. The camp is designed for kids entering 4th to 10th grade who love Minecraft and have an interest in technology and engineering. Kids should have some basic knowledge of Minecraft and be able to use a computer.
Q. What will kids learn at the camp?
A. At the camp, kids will learn about the basics of redstone and its applications in Minecraft, including how to create simple devices using redstone, the different types of logic gates, and how to create complex machines using redstone. They will also learn about problem-solving, critical thinking, and teamwork, as well as develop their creativity and imagination through Minecraft building.
Q. Who will be teaching the camp?
A. The camp will be taught by expert instructors who have experience in technology and engineering. They will provide guidance and support to help kids learn and have fun.
Q. How do I sign up for the Minecraft: Redstone Engineers Summer Camp?
A. You can sign up for the camp by visiting the Fleming Tech Camps website and registering for the camp online.
Q. Can I get more information about the camp?
A. For more information about the Minecraft: Redstone Engineers Summer Camp, please visit the Fleming Tech Camps website or contact us directly at email@example.com.