THIS IS AWESOME
AN UNFORGETTABLE CAMP EXPERIENCE
- Be able to create unique graphics based on your own designs
- Focus on adding new pages, edit content, testing and publishing the website
- Learn the WIX IDE
- Learn to embed graphics, videos and links into WIX-based webpages
- Learning about HTML and how to edit basic code
- Learn how to build websites with columns and tables
- Lay out and enhance your website using graphics and videos
- Research your topic to expand categories and acquire assets
- Select a topic and brainstorm content for a website
- Share & review websites using constructive feedback techniques
- Collaboration and communication
- Constructive feedback
- Content development
- Create new graphics
- Create tables and columns
- Critical thinking
- Editing graphics
- Embed links, graphics and videos into webpages
- Introduction to basic HTML
- Introduction to graphic design
- Introduction to research methods
- Planning and creating a website
- Problem solving
- Solution design
- Scope and scale
- Time management
- WYSIWYG webpage design using WIX
Primary Computer Device:
- Windows 8, 10 or 11
- or Mac OS
Additional Tech Used:
- Web Camera
A few potential jobs that kids might be interested in pursuing based on the skills they learn in Web Development & Graphic Design summer camp program:
- Web developer
- Web designer
- Graphic designer
- User experience (UX) designer
- Front-end developer
- Digital marketing specialist
- Content creator
- Social media specialist
- Visual artist
- UI (user interface) designer
10 things kids can learn from Web Development & Graphic Design summer camp program:
- How to create and design their own web pages and graphics
- How to use the WIX IDE to build professional-looking web pages
- How to add new pages, edit content, test, and publish their own websites
- How to embed graphics, videos, and links into web pages to make them more interactive and engaging
- How to use HTML and edit basic code, a critical skill for any aspiring web developer
- How to build websites with columns and tables for a professional-looking layout
- How to collaborate and work with others to bring their vision to life
- How to problem-solve and troubleshoot technical issues
- How to think creatively and use their imagination to create unique designs and concepts
- How to have fun while learning new skills and making new friends.
- Top 10 reasons why kids will love Fleming Tech Camps’ Web Development & Graphic Design summer camp program:
- You get to learn about web development and graphic design, which is like being a superhero of the internet!
- You’ll be able to make your own cool web pages and graphics that your friends and family will be impressed with!
- You’ll learn how to add videos, links, and other cool stuff to your web pages to make them more fun and interactive!
- You’ll get to work with other awesome kids who share your passion for technology and design!
- You’ll learn how to use HTML and code editing, which is like having a secret code that only smart people can read!
- You’ll get to use the WIX IDE, which is like having a magic wand that makes cool web pages appear!
- You’ll learn how to build websites with columns and tables, which is like building your own treehouse on the internet!
- You’ll get to be creative and make your own unique designs and concepts that nobody else has ever seen before!
- You’ll have fun while learning new skills and making new friends, which is like going to a summer camp and a technology and design school at the same time!
- And the #1 reason why kids will love Fleming Tech Camps’ Web Development & Graphic Design summer camp program: You’ll become a tech and design superstar and be super cool, like a superhero with a cape and a cool gadget that nobody else has!
Q: Who is this camp for?
A: This camp is for anyone interested in web development and graphic design, whether they are beginners or have some experience in these fields.
Q: What will kids learn in this camp?
A: Kids will learn how to create their own web pages and graphics, use the WIX IDE, embed graphics, videos, and links into web pages, learn HTML and code editing, and build websites with columns and tables.
Q: What ages is this camp for?
A: This camp is suitable for kids entering 4th to 10th grades.
Q: Will kids be able to work on their own projects?
A: Yes, kids will be able to work on their own projects and bring their own unique ideas and concepts to life.
Q: Will there be experienced instructors to help kids?
A: Yes, there will be experienced instructors who will guide kids through each step of the process and provide help and support as needed.
Q: Will kids be able to collaborate with others?
A: Yes, kids will be able to work with other like-minded individuals, learn from each other, and collaborate on projects together.
Q: Is this camp fun?
A: Yes, this camp is designed to be a fun and engaging experience for kids, giving them the opportunity to learn new skills, make new friends, and have a blast doing it.
Q: How can I sign up for this camp?
A: To sign up for this camp or to learn more, visit FlemingCamps.com.