ONLINE SUMMER CAMPS
GIVE YOUR KIDS TECH SUPER POWERS
EXPERIENCE THE FUTURE
WE OFFER OVER 100 CAMPSSAVE $50 Per week
- Camp Takes On Your Home Computer or IPad
- Select from 9 Weeks of Progamming
- Camps Meet Daily, Monday to Friday
- Camps Run For 3 Hours Each Day (Morning or Afternoon)
- Dozens of Tech topics to choose from
- Our Teachers Are Adults & Live In the USA
- Multi-Week & Sibling Discounts
AMAZING CAMP EXPERIENCES
FLEMING TECH CAMPS ARE AWESOME
BUILD THE PERFECT SCHEDULE
SAVE WHEN YOU SELECT MULTIPLE WEEKS
MORE ABOUT US
20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
TECH CAMP IS AWESOME
Our camps feature amazing teachers, coaches and mentors. We use a student centered learning methodology and all of our programs use our proprietary E-camp learning platform to provide world class technology education. Fleming Tech Camps learning methodology and learning platform have been featured on Microsoft Minecraft’s website and in Fast Company magazine.
Founded in 2003, Fleming Tech Camps is family owned and operated. We offer on-campus and online STEM and tech camps, esports and after school programs for kids around the world.
Check out ‘Fortnite’ and ‘Minecraft’ are getting kids excited about learning again, a news story about Fleming Tech Camps, featured on the Fast Company website!
“I like to say we’re giving kids the tools that they need to lead successful lives in the digital age—and preparing them for the coming of the metaverse,” said Ed Fleming, founder of a long-running computer camp based in Philadelphia. The metaverse, a term coined by science-fiction novelist Neal Stephenson, refers to an all-encompassing 3-D digital space that resembles those of today’s massive multiplayer games.
Check out Camping and Learning in the Virtual World, a news story about Fleming Tech Camps, featured on the Minecraft website!
Lockdowns have had a profound effect on schools this year, but what about non-traditional educational environments? When Fleming Tech Camps faced a summer without their usual in-person program, they had to find a creative and collaborative virtual solution. In this guest post, Camp Owner Ed Fleming shares how Minecraft: Education Edition provided a space for students to connect, learn, and most importantly, have fun!
- We call our teachers and coaches “Subject Matter Experts” and they have a strong background in the topics that they are teaching.
- Most of our staff have teaching degrees, or some prior experience teaching children prior to becoming a Subject Matter Expert.
- All of our staff go through a background check that is certified by the American Camp Association.
- All of our teachers and coaches live in the United States and English is their primary language.
Most of our camps have between 4 and 20 participants who are connected together and located across the world. But sometimes we also have campers who are also attending camp in a traditional classroom, and also have a handful of other campers joining them remotely. With Fleming Tech Camps your fellow campers can come from almost anywhere.